Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney'02 and Carol Pryor Brosseau'03 host "Art Breakers" that airs Sunday evenings on Ovation. The show focuses on their roles as art brokers who connect collectors and artists. They produced four episodes, which will air throughout October, beginning on Sunday, Oct. 4, at 7 p.m. Central. Ovation hosts nearly 50MM subscribers. They also support artists through their OvationDigital Arts network. They're hopeful of receiving approval to film more. Baylor was a place where I made numerous friends who have been influential in my life. Karen Pope, Art History Department. I was able to take a lot of the classes in my major with Dr. Pope. She also took me to Chicago and Paris to learn about art. Her art classes were enjoyable and a day is never a time that I don't remember her sayingthat "Art history is a massive puzzle, and we as historians search for pieces to be able to connect." My dad was in the car business, and I had to work in the dealership all summer. One summer I was a mechanic's assistant changing oil and brake pads. 


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mila Kunis

Emily Rose

Rose McGowan